A man, as a general rule, owes very little to what he is born with- a man is what he makes of himself- Alexander Graham Bell
- Identify your biggest problem or source of negativity in life today. In what ways are you responsible for this situation?
- See yourself as a president of your own company. How would you act differently if you owned 100% of the shares?
- Resolve today to stop blaming anyone else for anything and instead accept complete responsibility in every area of your life. What actions should you be taking?
- Stop making excuses and start making progress. Imagine that your favourite excuses have no basis in fact, and act accordingly?
- See yourself as the primary creative force in your own life. You are where you are and what you are because of your own choices and decisions. What should you change?
- Resolve today to forgive anyone who has ever hurt you in any way. Let it go. Refuse to discuss it again. Instead, get so busy working on something that is important to you that you don’t have time to think about it again.
It is not easy abiding by these points, but it is worth the try.
Am opened to contributions and comments.
Leave a Reply