Hi guys, Teresa “the sweetest halves” just nominated me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award has she herself as been. Click on this link to be redirected to her site. The Sweetest Halves
Teresa is a compassionate and loves to see everyone happy and motivated. She should be proud of herself to be an engaging Blogger that seeks to help people around the world through her writings.
I appreciate this a lot.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Sunshine Blogger Award rules
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My Answers to Teresa’s questions.
- What was your biggest challenge so far? Starting a new blog and building it up for engagements. This was a very tasking and challenge for me.
- What would you change about yourself to improve? To have a positive mindset to do things the right way and be more focused.
- What would you change in your life to become a happier person? My mindset to always be joyful and happy.
- When do you plan to begin that change? Started already.
- Who is your favourite “person”? My wife
- Do you show your loved ones how much you love them frequently? Very much. We all have our differences sometimes, but we really close.
- What is the person or thing that makes your day shine brighter? Hmm. I will say God, because He is the reason for my brightness.
- What can you do for others to brighten their day? Through my writings, to motivate and keep emphasizing on never to give up.
- Are you aware of the amazing person that you are? 😅😄 not at all. I try to make people happy about themselves before checking how amazing I am.
- Thank you? You welcome.
Here are my nominees
Questions for my nominees:
- What was your biggest success so far?
- What would be your contribution to help people that are unmotivated in this generation?
- What has been your greatest success as a blogger?
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you from your blog?
- What motivates you each day?
- What is the greatest sacrifice you ever did for a stranger?
- What makes you to be you each day you wake up?
Have a wonderful day!
Leave a Reply