Trust you having a great day. This is a continuation of my previous post. Hope Tip 1 was helpful? Here is Tip 2.
How To Open Up A Conversation
Don’t be shy to ask how someone’s feeling:
- Choose a good time, and somewhere without distractions.
- Use open questions that need more than a yes/no answer.
- How are things? I’ve noticed you don’t seem quite yourself.
- Listen well. How’s that making you feel?
- Avoid giving your view of what’s wrong, or what they should do.
Help someone today by sharing.
Leave a Reply