I will be posting 4 tips each day to help someone open up when something’s up.
Tip 1: How to spot when something might be up
These are some of the signs that someone may not be okay.
- Not wanting to do things they usually enjoy.
- Finding everyday things overwhelming.
- Not replying to messages, or being distant.
- Avoiding people, social relationship or seeming quiet.
- Appearing restless or agitated.
- Easily tearful.
- Drinking or using drugs to cope with feelings.
Stay glued to this page for tip 2.
You can share this to help someone open up!!!
Why can’t we as humans get along
Why do we strive and fight
Could it be deep down inside
That something is just not right
Why do we feel entitled
Like life should treat us fair
But who determines right and wrong
To what do we compare
Is there anyone in this broken world
Who holds the missing key
To release us from our prison cells
Who can stop our enmity
Yes, there is One; I know His name
I walk with Him each day
He takes away fear and anxiety
That the world daily throws my way
So if you truly want to know
How life was meant to be
The answers are found in Jesus Christ
And the Godhead Trinity.
Hope this poem gives you the push today that Jesus got you anytime, any day.
Please feel free to follow my podcast channel Motivated And Free Podcast